Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photo Therapy!

Even though I felt icky and depressed, I could NOT resist the incredible late October weather that we had yesterday. I borrowed my business partner's camera, and set out with my little Stella Bella, in her special Matilda Jane dress, and I decided to just try to have fun with a camera...no pressure. We chased fairies, made wishes, picked flowers, and spun in circles, and took a few pictures along the way.

It really was good therapy...here are a few images that I loved!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW these are gorgeous! You have such a beautiful daughter :)

Zoƫ said...

Wonderful job as always!! If you ever need a couple extra kids to take photos of I can let you have mine (just to help you that that is;) I LOVE what you did. She is so cute..... and you made her look wonderful!!!

mecamo said...

What a beautiful child :-)
Your photos look very pro, great work :-)

Anonymous said...

I will admit my jealous acted up looking at these! Just when I think I'm getting the hang of my camera I am reminded that it's not the camera as much as it is the eye, the talent. And sister, you GOT IT!

Beautiful photos of a beautiful kid! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all of the lovely comments. it's hard to take a bad photo of a little one having fun!

Anonymous said...

I think the buggy pictures with the rolling hills and the stripes and the backwards smile has got to be one of your top ten best ever.