Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay, I am seriously excited!

I have been stalking Oliver + S for days and days eagerly awaiting the release of the fall patterns! Time to do a happy dance...they are HERE!!! And just in the knick of time, my littlest ones have NOTHING and I mean nothing for fall, but my fabric stash could use some whittling down to say the least. I'm allover that Playdate Dress. As soon as my next batch of print orders come in, I will be snatching them all up! Hmmmmm, time to go rummage at the fabric store for some fine wale corduroy...

3 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to see it! I just went a tiny bit crazy at Hobby Lobby with their 99 cent McCalls patterns. I'm coveting quite a few fabrics over at ReproDepot.

Anonymous said...

I love reprodepot to, ever since visty linked to it. yummy.

Carrie Cooper said...

Aren't the new patterns to die for! They are so precious I too can't wait to get my hands on a few of them